I have cancelled is product 3 times and continue to receive this product.I just had an argument with customer service rep.
I told her I hav sent it back 3 different times and spoke to call also. They continue to charge my credit card. Then they told me the address is wrong. Now after all of this and that I'm sending thpkg just the way I received it but to the different pkg.
The are the worst possible customer service I have received. I've asked for my credit card to refunded for 3 months and they claim they never received the items I return. It's a scam and don't believe this product. Some one needs to investigate this product and th way they do business.
This is outrageous and I also asked to speak to a supervisor and of course no one was able .
She even kept offering me 25% then 50% off don't be fool.I've taken a pic that it's going back AGAIN today
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scam product
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "I was on my iPad , and this product apeared, I was curious. I responded, thinking I was on a trial. I received it the next day, I was quite..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."