Hydroderm - Cancellation

290 of 370 Hydroderm reviews

I have cancelled is product 3 times and continue to receive this product.I just had an argument with customer service rep.

I told her I hav sent it back 3 different times and spoke to call also. They continue to charge my credit card. Then they told me the address is wrong. Now after all of this and that I'm sending thpkg just the way I received it but to the different pkg.

The are the worst possible customer service I have received. I've asked for my credit card to refunded for 3 months and they claim they never received the items I return. It's a scam and don't believe this product. Some one needs to investigate this product and th way they do business.

This is outrageous and I also asked to speak to a supervisor and of course no one was able .

She even kept offering me 25% then 50% off don't be fool.I've taken a pic that it's going back AGAIN today

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Delivery
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #548864 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hydroderm? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
290 of 370 Hydroderm reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dsp

Dec 30, 2014 #923327

Um, that's not the right zip code. Google zip code for Sherman Oaks CA. It will start with a 9. "1" is East Coast, "9" is West. smh...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.