I have cancelled is product 3 times and continue to receive this product.I just had an argument with customer service rep.
I told her I hav sent it back 3 different times and spoke to call also. They continue to charge my credit card. Then they told me the address is wrong. Now after all of this and that I'm sending thpkg just the way I received it but to the different pkg.
The are the worst possible customer service I have received. I've asked for my credit card to refunded for 3 months and they claim they never received the items I return. It's a scam and don't believe this product. Some one needs to investigate this product and th way they do business.
This is outrageous and I also asked to speak to a supervisor and of course no one was able .
She even kept offering me 25% then 50% off don't be fool.I've taken a pic that it's going back AGAIN today
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scam product
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."