Victoriaville, Quebec

Hello,

Please, I demand to cancel all command and order monthly for all products of HYDRODERM (or similar) shipping at Jacqueline Giroux, 33, rue Ernest, Victoriaville, G6P 8V2 Canada. I receipt those products in box from: PO Box 500, North York ON M3J 0J8.

REF (writing on box): VIN/NIF. 086.V65 SPEC 3696 V2.0 P/F : 4005436

I don’t want pay for all next shipping and I don't want to see any paiement on my credit card.

Please, confirm this message as soon as possible. You can contact me by email : lapierre.gaetan@videotron.ca. My wife is not interesting to these products, it create a problem on her skin.

Thanks

Jacqueline Giroux

Review about: Hydroderm Age Defying Wrinkle Serum.

I didn't like: I do not want this product without permision.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $350
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments

VIC
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada #1322372

MY NAME IS VICTOR ADELAJA,28 SUMMERHILL CRESCENT ,KITCHENER ONTARIO,MOBILE NO 6477780022

With this message I am requesting the cancellation all orders of your product.Thanks

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1253415

My name is Roza Belai.My address is 112 679 Queens Quay West, Toronto, Ontario and my number phone is 416 260 5782.