Victoriaville, Quebec
Turnaround Time

Hello,

Please, I demand to cancel all command and order monthly for all products of HYDRODERM (or similar) shipping at Jacqueline Giroux, 33, rue Ernest, Victoriaville, G6P 8V2 Canada. I receipt those products in box from: PO Box 500, North York ON M3J 0J8.

REF (writing on box): VIN/NIF. 086.V65 SPEC 3696 V2.0 P/F : 4005436

I don’t want pay for all next shipping and I don't want to see any paiement on my credit card.

Please, confirm this message as soon as possible. You can contact me by email : lapierre.gaetan@videotron.ca. My wife is not interesting to these products, it create a problem on her skin.

Thanks

Jacqueline Giroux

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $350. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hydroderm and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hydroderm age defying wrinkle serum from Hydroderm was i do not want this product without permision Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hydroderm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Hydroderm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada #1322372

MY NAME IS VICTOR ADELAJA,28 SUMMERHILL CRESCENT ,KITCHENER ONTARIO,MOBILE NO 6477780022

With this message I am requesting the cancellation all orders of your product.Thanks

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1253415

My name is Roza Belai.My address is 112 679 Queens Quay West, Toronto, Ontario and my number phone is 416 260 5782.