Terssac, Midi-Pyrenees
5.0

Update by user Feb 04, 2015

February3rd

My issue is not resolved .....but a new small sample arrived at home.

I want to stop this problem .I want my money nothing else.

What is happening?

Money without permision??inacceptable

What  mess? I want my 84,75 euros.nothing else

Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2015

1. I bought a sample of Hydroderm"""offre d essai""". 4,75 euros with my crédit card.

2 but I saw that a second Time 84,75 euros taken off at my BAnk..????

What's happening?????????

I have just a very small sample ,just one small for all this money.

Nobody said Anything to me: it' not honest.

I want my money back Quickly.

You are using"Sophie davant star" to sell your products???

I m french and i am waiting explications and the MONEY as Quick as possible.

Thanks for your reply and I hope this incident Will be finished rapidly to continue to be customer of your beauté products.

Regards

Brigitte chevallier

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. Chevallier is overall dissatisfied with Hydroderm and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about eye serum trial at Hydroderm was money stolen from account without permision and money stolen from account without permision Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hydroderm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Hydroderm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #928461

I purchased my free samples.No information came with it only a large amount taken from my credit card and no further product.I was lead to believe by the advertisement that I could stop any further shipments but where is the contact address.

Whitewood Management,LP Reg number SL15244,35/3 Buchanan Street, Edinburgh,EH6 8RBN.But no International Phone Number.

Stung by fraudsters.