Turnaround Time

I too signed up for the "free" samples.Today noticed charge on my Visa.

Contacted Visa & they told me had to contact company. Also told me they had a lot of complaints on this company. Called the 1800# & spoke to Bill. !st said I had to contact them within 18 business days of order.

It is within 18 business days. He was only going to refund 1/2 of amount in USD which then is converted to CAD$s. I told him is only 13 business days since order placed. He then back pedalled & said no calendar days.

I mentioned that Visa had told me many complaints on this company at which time he did then say would refund full amount. We will see. DO NOT ORDER so called free samples. I too did not see anything that said I had to cancel within 18 days.

When I think of free trial or sample I expect it to be free and not be charged for so called 30 day supply that is not indicated. Here is another example of a complaint: Ad says trial, only pay shipping, very, very small print says 30-day trial and must return within 30 days to get money back or to charge my account. I was charged 7 days after I received the product as took 3 weeks to get it. I am trying to send back and I had better be able to get money back.

Very bad. Total scam. Hope this helps others.

I wish I had read reviews prior to trying free sample.I usually do must have caught me in a weak moment.

Review about: Hydroderm Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: all of the above.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments