any "free offer - only pay the shipping" is like this.To stop monthly payments being taken from your account, in the very small print is a warning that unless you let the shipper know within 30 days that you do NOT want monthly shipments, they will continue billing you and taking money from your account.

It's not just Hydroderm - all offers like this will take your money. I know because I was taken - just once - and it took me six months and a lot of emailing, involving my bank, and arguing before I got my refund.

All that fuss and bother is a nuisance.So, if you want to order a product, do through Amazon - don't take advantage of these "free" offers from the product's site.

Review about: Hydroderm Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments

Aurora, Ontario, Canada #1320200

I WOULD ADVICE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED INTO PAYING FOR FREE SAMPLES TO CONTACT:

CONSUMER AFFAIRS and CBC's MARKET PLACE

THEY LOVE TO GO AFTER SCAMMERS LIKE THESE PEOPLE - I HAVE CANCELLED MY VISA CARD SO THEY CAN'T CHARGE ME AGAIN.

GOOD LUCK TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, MY BANK TELLS ME THAT YOU HAVE 90 DAYS AFTER THE CHARGE IS POSTED ON YOUR STATEMENT TO COMPLAIN AND MAYBE THE BANK CAN HELP!

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1319243

Many companies do this scam because they know people do not read "the fine print." These same people also either use a debit card or give them access to their bank accounts because it is somehow easier.