Hydroderm - FREE PROMOTION???? - FUNDS DEBITED FROM MY CC DECEMBER 2015 AND JANUARY 2016
I ordered Hydroderm through a free promotion.The product was sent quickly and the sample was sufficient, however, I did not plan to re-order it again.
On the 7th of December 2015, my CC was debited two amounts $155.68 and $162.77, on the 28th of January 2016 my CC was debited a further $190.72 and $199.53. All for transactions were unauthorised. The only reason I gave my CC number was for postage and handling.
As this was a FREE promotion I did not expect the first debit, let alone the 2nd debit.I would like my money back asap and this company needs to stop debiting peoples accounts without their permission.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Taking money from my account without permission
- Money taken without authority
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hydroderm Triple Effects Eye Serum
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "This was the email I sent to their "contact" which came back as not delivered ("recipient not found" of course!!). And obviously their 1-800 # does not work either. I thought..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."