Hydroderm - FREE PROMOTION???? - FUNDS DEBITED FROM MY CC DECEMBER 2015 AND JANUARY 2016

72 of 370 Hydroderm reviews

I ordered Hydroderm through a free promotion.The product was sent quickly and the sample was sufficient, however, I did not plan to re-order it again.

On the 7th of December 2015, my CC was debited two amounts $155.68 and $162.77, on the 28th of January 2016 my CC was debited a further $190.72 and $199.53. All for transactions were unauthorised. The only reason I gave my CC number was for postage and handling.

As this was a FREE promotion I did not expect the first debit, let alone the 2nd debit.I would like my money back asap and this company needs to stop debiting peoples accounts without their permission.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Taking money from my account without permission
    • Money taken without authority

Hydroderm Triple Effects Eye Serum
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #781215

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hydroderm? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
72 of 370 Hydroderm reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 13 #1172321

same happened to us! Nothing is for free...
Peter

0 0 Reply

Feb 01 #1104571 Rancho Mirage, California, United States

I had the same thing happen with a similar product. It is in the small print, you are agreeing to have these "free" items auto shipped.

0 0 Reply

Jan 31 #1104002

I am so glad you posted so that people can see that FREE is not FREE...forget waiting for the company to 'do right ' by you.
Contact your credit card company and have them reverse the charges for you. If you didn't agree to the terms the credit card company will stand behind you and make them prove that you did in fact authorize these charges.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hydroderm. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hydroderm.
Filing a new complaint about
×