100% full Not resolved

I ordered Hydroderm through a free promotion.The product was sent quickly and the sample was sufficient, however, I did not plan to re-order it again.

On the 7th of December 2015, my CC was debited two amounts $155.68 and $162.77, on the 28th of January 2016 my CC was debited a further $190.72 and $199.53. All for transactions were unauthorised. The only reason I gave my CC number was for postage and handling.

As this was a FREE promotion I did not expect the first debit, let alone the 2nd debit.I would like my money back asap and this company needs to stop debiting peoples accounts without their permission.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $709. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hydroderm and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hydroderm triple effects eye serum from Hydroderm was taking money from my account without permission and money taken without authority Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hydroderm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Hydroderm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments

same happened to us! Nothing is for free...

Peter

Rancho Mirage, California, United States #1104571

I had the same thing happen with a similar product. It is in the small print, you are agreeing to have these "free" items auto shipped.

I am so glad you posted so that people can see that FREE is not FREE...forget waiting for the company to 'do right ' by you.

Contact your credit card company and have them reverse the charges for you. If you didn't agree to the terms the credit card company will stand behind you and make them prove that you did in fact authorize these charges.