100% full Not resolved

I ordered Hydroderm through a free promotion.The product was sent quickly and the sample was sufficient, however, I did not plan to re-order it again.

On the 7th of December 2015, my CC was debited two amounts $155.68 and $162.77, on the 28th of January 2016 my CC was debited a further $190.72 and $199.53. All for transactions were unauthorised. The only reason I gave my CC number was for postage and handling.

As this was a FREE promotion I did not expect the first debit, let alone the 2nd debit.I would like my money back asap and this company needs to stop debiting peoples accounts without their permission.

Review about: Hydroderm Triple Effects Eye Serum.

I didn't like: Taking money from my account without permission, Money taken without authority.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $709
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments

same happened to us! Nothing is for free...

Peter

Rancho Mirage, California, United States #1104571

I had the same thing happen with a similar product. It is in the small print, you are agreeing to have these "free" items auto shipped.

I am so glad you posted so that people can see that FREE is not FREE...forget waiting for the company to 'do right ' by you.

Contact your credit card company and have them reverse the charges for you. If you didn't agree to the terms the credit card company will stand behind you and make them prove that you did in fact authorize these charges.