Hydroderm - FREE PROMOTION???? - FUNDS DEBITED FROM MY CC DECEMBER 2015 AND JANUARY 2016
I ordered Hydroderm through a free promotion.The product was sent quickly and the sample was sufficient, however, I did not plan to re-order it again.
On the 7th of December 2015, my CC was debited two amounts $155.68 and $162.77, on the 28th of January 2016 my CC was debited a further $190.72 and $199.53. All for transactions were unauthorised. The only reason I gave my CC number was for postage and handling.
As this was a FREE promotion I did not expect the first debit, let alone the 2nd debit.I would like my money back asap and this company needs to stop debiting peoples accounts without their permission.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Taking money from my account without permission
- Money taken without authority
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hydroderm Triple Effects Eye Serum
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "Ordered these online only to discover the next day it was a scam, so raced to bank and cancelled the bank account, was lucky they only scammed me $20. Once..."
- "I bought as I thought a sample of age-defying wrinkle serum and triple effects eye serum for 9 or 10 dollars as I thought.they have taken €352.58 out of my..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."