I was sent to a website by Kohl's online to take a survey for a free gift. I don't trust these offers and never have.

But I read customer reviews that you pay only $4.95 in shipping and handling and it's the truth! No more than that! Against my better judgment I did it. Got the samples and was subsequently billed $88.96 and $88.64 consecutively.

I called them 8 times between 2/15 and 4/14 and spoke with 8 different people including a supervisor. They all played the same game of feigned stupidity and apology, promising I'd have my refund. I even returned the product on their demand in order to get a refund. I was promised my refund all 8 times and was told it'd take between 24 hrs and 10 business days depending on which *** I talked to.

These scam artists had Indian accents and the background noise was so loud I had to repeat myself constantly. Looking back, not one thing about it was truly professional. Play it safe and just NEVER believe these promises of one small fee. It's all ***.

I am very cautious and aware and I still got taken for a fool. Oh, and the happy ending?...I called today for the ninth time to tell them my refund wasn't posted.

Both numbers are out of service. Guess I'm kissing $170 sweet goodbye.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hydroderm Eye Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments