Brighton,Victoria County

I was on line and i saw this particular product wanted to try it. I was led to believe ,that it was free trial.

I actually quite surprised to recieve it pretty much the next day. A few days after that, I checked my credit card account balance, I saw that my credit card was overdrawn $238, not mention, all the extra charges...my bank contacted me not long after, and I am required to pay the amount I have mentioned above. I can't afford this. This is not the way I wanted the year to begin.

I'm really hopeing to retrieve these funds, but I won't hold my breath!!! Thank you ...

Product or Service Mentioned: Hydroderm Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Money theft, Money taken without permision, Scam product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 01, 2015.

Comments

If it was truly a free trial then your credit card info would not have been asked for. You can hope for a class action suit.

Or start one yourself. That's all you can do. Just learn from your mistake k.

*** happens. Sorry you have to pay that money but it is what it is.

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #967976

These scammers advertise FREE samples......you pay postage on your credit card ..then the EVIL THIEVING LOW LIVES.....charge you $100s of dollars...you can't get it back as they have debited your card...you gave in good faith........Curse them to ***!

Portland, Oregon, United States #924620

Soooooooo, you gave them your DEBIT card # online for what reason? Also, you shouldn't be buying all that booze and face cream if you only have like $2 in your bank account, you can not afford it.