Hydroderm - I ordered this product on line, money was taken out of my account without my permission

I was on line and i saw this particular product wanted to try it.I was led to believe ,that it was free trial.

I actually quite surprised to recieve it pretty much the next day. A few days after that, I checked my credit card account balance, I saw that my credit card was overdrawn $238, not mention, all the extra charges...my bank contacted me not long after, and I am required to pay the amount I have mentioned above. I can't afford this. This is not the way I wanted the year to begin.

I'm really hopeing to retrieve these funds, but I won't hold my breath!!!Thank you ...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 21, 2015 #987234

If it was truly a free trial then your credit card info would not have been asked for. You can hope for a class action suit. Or start one yourself. That's all you can do. Just learn from your mistake k. *** happens. Sorry you have to pay that money but it is what it is.

2 0 Reply
Scam hater

Apr 04, 2015 #967976 Auckland, Auckland

These scammers advertise FREE samples......you pay postage on your credit card ..then the EVIL THIEVING LOW LIVES.....charge you $100s of dollars...you can't get it back as they have debited your card...you gave in good faith........Curse them to ***!

4 0 Reply

Jan 02, 2015 #924620 Portland, Oregon

Soooooooo, you gave them your DEBIT card # online for what reason? Also, you shouldn't be buying all that booze and face cream if you only have like $2 in your bank account, you can not afford it.

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hydroderm. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hydroderm.
Filing a new complaint about