Brighton, Victoria County

I was on line and i saw this particular product wanted to try it.I was led to believe ,that it was free trial.

I actually quite surprised to recieve it pretty much the next day. A few days after that, I checked my credit card account balance, I saw that my credit card was overdrawn $238, not mention, all the extra charges...my bank contacted me not long after, and I am required to pay the amount I have mentioned above. I can't afford this. This is not the way I wanted the year to begin.

I'm really hopeing to retrieve these funds, but I won't hold my breath!!!Thank you ...

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Hydroderm and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $238 and wants Hydroderm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was money theft, money stolen from account without permision and scam product. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hydroderm and hydroderm free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments

If it was truly a free trial then your credit card info would not have been asked for.You can hope for a class action suit.

Or start one yourself. That's all you can do. Just learn from your mistake k.

*** happens.Sorry you have to pay that money but it is what it is.

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #967976

These scammers advertise FREE samples......you pay postage on your credit card ..then the EVIL THIEVING LOW LIVES.....charge you $100s of dollars...you can't get it back as they have debited your card...you gave in good faith........Curse them to ***!

Portland, Oregon, United States #924620

Soooooooo, you gave them your DEBIT card # online for what reason? Also, you shouldn't be buying all that booze and face cream if you only have like $2 in your bank account, you can not afford it.