Melbourne, Victoria
100% full
2.0

I was on my iPad , and this product apeared, I was curious.I responded, thinking I was on a trial.

I received it the next day, I was quite surprised that I recieved it so fast. I was looking forward to trying it. I had given them my credit card number( which had a small amount of credit left )' when I checked my balance, it was -$200 in debt. I tried the phone number that I was given, it wouldn't connect, I tried again & again, same response , ( please check this number before trying again.

I can't afford this. Now my bank wants me to pay it back, but I don't have the funds.

I don't know what I'm going to do.....I am extreamly angry and annoyed, not to mention, how *** I feel....

I didn't like: Money taken without permision, Scam product, Money theft from account, Money taken without permission, Money theft.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #992440

My FREE products arrived quickly also. I imagine they might be 'delivered' not posted. Maybe you should check if there are suppliers in the area?

I've never come across such an unscrupulous company and I will continue to try to find out exactly who is running it and WHY they think they can STEAL money?

Scammed

BEWARE of SBI*Hydroderm

Yes I was stung the same way.Replied to a trail for $4.95.

Then received a tiny (and I mean tiny) little bottle of stuff in the mail then the money started getting taken out of my credit card account. I cancelled the card instantly but they had managed to withdraw 200 plus dollars.

I eventually found a ph number for customer service but the people on the other end can't exactly speak English.The only words they knew how to say properly were "" are you happy with the product ma'am"

to Scammed #1026609

Is cancelling your card the only way to stop this Please.

I have had the same thing happen to me.