i ordered a test sample for a few dollars. Since then they have been billing my CC out of companies as follows

HYDRODERM GBRSPA $4.95

following month I started getting these direct billings off my CC I thought is was my girlfriend buying cosmetics, but today i realised what a huge *** this is

FACECREAM GBR $94.95

FACECREAM GBR $104.95

BFY HYR+DRODERMNOW %114.95

WTF??????

Im in touch with the banks now but not sure how i can stop this.

be aware and don't buy any of this stuff.

PLUS the product is absolute rubbish. don't buy it.

This person wrote the review because of "credit card fraud" at Hydroderm and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants Hydroderm to "bank securty - police".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hydroderm eye serum trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #992439

Just want to say....EXACTLY THE SAME HAPPENED TO ME! HYDRODERM NEEDS TO STOP.

South Morang, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #970526

how can you stopped from being billed ? I hope there is a chance to cancel my credit card. Please help

Just received a $104 debit on my CC. Have called my bank and they are sending out forms to fill in to stop future debits from this company.

Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia #928455

I contacted my bank today and they told me because j gave my details willingly it is up to me to stop payment which is impossible !! They also said because they have my debit card number they can keep dipping into even when cancelled .

I have had the same issue , this company is a scammer!!! Do not buy trial they will charge you hundreds