i ordered a test sample for a few dollars. Since then they have been billing my CC out of companies as follows
HYDRODERM GBRSPA $4.95
following month I started getting these direct billings off my CC I thought is was my girlfriend buying cosmetics, but today i realised what a huge *** this is
FACECREAM GBR $94.95
FACECREAM GBR $104.95
BFY HYR+DRODERMNOW %114.95
Im in touch with the banks now but not sure how i can stop this.
be aware and don't buy any of this stuff.
PLUS the product is absolute rubbish. don't buy it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Credit card fraud
- Preferred solution:
- BANK SECURTY - POLICE
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Eye Serum Trial
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "I have cancelled is product 3 times and continue to receive this product. I just had an argument with customer service rep. I told her I hav sent it back..."
- "I purchased a Guitar from D.H.GATE payed for it the same day thru PAYPAL. The guitar was supposed to be an acoustic electric nylon string guitar. I received an acoustic..."
- "gave them $1500 never been paid royalty i know that they sold more books than they said, i see my book on ebey buy 3 sellers up to $50 i..."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."