Kerry, Kerry
100% full Not resolved

I bought as I thought a sample of age-defying wrinkle serum and triple effects eye serum for 9 or 10 dollars as I thought.they have taken €352.58 out of my credit card account. I was on vacation in New Zealand so I didn't see the payments. Till I came home.

Payment 1-------November 21------ 6.14 pounds. Sterling

Payment 2-------nov21---------------3.82 pounds sterling

Payment 3--------December 9---------110.64 sterling

Payment 4---------dec------9-----------/117.14 sterling

Payment5---------January 9------------124.80 --sterling

I got no product either with the exeption of the samples.

I'm really annoyed so I hope they will refund me as my card is in debt since holiday.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $416. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hydroderm and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hydroderm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Hydroderm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments