I saw a Advertisement on line, it said Hydroderm company provides some products to try for free, the only fee is $14.95 for ship.I agreed and received sample products.

But one month later, I received another group product and my credit card got charged an additional $128.03 and $134.79 without my permission. I phoned this company and I was told, when I agreed to get sample I ordered their products automatically, my account will be charged $262.82 every month! But nobody tell me before! This company is terrible!

It’s fraud. they are stealing money!

How to accuse this company?How to prevent the company doing the same fraud to other people and let it get punishment?

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of hydroderm original age-defying wrinkle serum from Hydroderm and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $262 and wants Hydroderm to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most trial order cancellation and no further shipping of any product and money back asap. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hydroderm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments

Surrey, British Columbia, Canada #1174487

This happened to me too.I ordered the eye and face cream and thought it was only 8.95 for shipping and handling would never had taken the free offer.

one month later I received a bill for over 200.00 I called my credit card holder they put me through to the agency and they said well unless you call to cancel you don't get your money back I did not see anything about paying 200.00 a month without there permission.

This is a fraud I didn't sign for anything this company is a scam do not buy from them.yetapv

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1171425

Cancel the card and get a new one. Tell your bank why you need a new one, etc. You apparently failed to thoroughly read the terms and conditions of your "free" products when you were on their website.

to kitchener #1174731

I changed my credit card immediatly. I just want more people know this and avoid to be involved in such a fraud.