I saw a Advertisement on line, it said Hydroderm company provides some products to try for free, the only fee is $14.95 for ship.I agreed and received sample products.
But one month later, I received another group product and my credit card got charged an additional $128.03 and $134.79 without my permission. I phoned this company and I was told, when I agreed to get sample I ordered their products automatically, my account will be charged $262.82 every month! But nobody tell me before! This company is terrible!
It’s fraud. they are stealing money!
How to accuse this company?How to prevent the company doing the same fraud to other people and let it get punishment?
More Review Details
What I liked
- Trial order cancellation and no further shipping of any product
- Money back asap
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I saw an advert on Facebook for free samples of skin care.The advert had pictures of well known products ie Estée Lauder,Clinique,Clarins and others.I paid £3:95 postage and clicked on..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "my wedding is in less then 2 months and we ordered aqua ties for the groomsmen from them because the price of 9.99 how can you beat that ? Well..."
- "If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read..."