Money was stolen by Hydroderm !

25 of 370 Hydroderm reviews

I saw a Advertisement on line, it said Hydroderm company provides some products to try for free, the only fee is $14.95 for ship.I agreed and received sample products.

But one month later, I received another group product and my credit card got charged an additional $128.03 and $134.79 without my permission. I phoned this company and I was told, when I agreed to get sample I ordered their products automatically, my account will be charged $262.82 every month! But nobody tell me before! This company is terrible!

It’s fraud. they are stealing money!

How to accuse this company?How to prevent the company doing the same fraud to other people and let it get punishment?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Trial order cancellation and no further shipping of any product
    • Money back asap

Face And Eye Serum
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #863521 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hydroderm? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
25 of 370 Hydroderm reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
upset customer

Jun 17 #1174487 Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

This happened to me too. I ordered the eye and face cream and thought it was only 8.95 for shipping and handling would never had taken the free offer. one month later I received a bill for over 200.00 I called my credit card holder they put me through to the agency and they said well unless you call to cancel you don't get your money back I did not see anything about paying 200.00 a month without there permission. This is a fraud I didn't sign for anything this company is a scam do not buy from them. yetapv

kitchener

Jun 10 #1171425 Columbia, South Carolina, United States

Cancel the card and get a new one. Tell your bank why you need a new one, etc. You apparently failed to thoroughly read the terms and conditions of your "free" products when you were on their website.

Jun 17 #1174731

I changed my credit card immediatly. I just want more people know this and avoid to be involved in such a fraud.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hydroderm. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hydroderm.
Filing a new complaint about
×