I saw a Advertisement on line, it said Hydroderm company provides some products to try for free, the only fee is $14.95 for ship.I agreed and received sample products.
But one month later, I received another group product and my credit card got charged an additional $128.03 and $134.79 without my permission. I phoned this company and I was told, when I agreed to get sample I ordered their products automatically, my account will be charged $262.82 every month! But nobody tell me before! This company is terrible!
It’s fraud. they are stealing money!
How to accuse this company?How to prevent the company doing the same fraud to other people and let it get punishment?
More Review Details
What I liked
- Trial order cancellation and no further shipping of any product
- Money back asap
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I have just discovered I have $139.36 taken from my account that I didn't/don't remember authorising. How on earth do I stop it? I wondered where the stuff was coming from..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "I'm from Vancouver Canada, my issue is with Priceline.com. I was looking on their site for a good deal on flights from Seattle, WA to Accra, Ghana. My..."
- "It was a simple brake pad grind. $1,300 later I pick up my truck to drive home. 1/2 hour later I notice smoke billowing out from the rear end. I pull..."
- "AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS, YOU WILL BE SORRY !!! This company is just a front for other companies. You order your product from their pretty website thinking they..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."