You must pay to receive the product and pay to return it. There is no such thing as a free trial if you must return the item before you are charged either half or full price, so that your credit card will not be charged.

They do not state any of the above in there advertisement, and talk over you when you try to state the obvious. I have no plan to use the product now or ever in the future because of there deceptive practices.

Buyer beware!!!!!!!! I have no idea whether the products work because I returned both bottles unopened!

Review about: Hydroderm Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments

Salem, Oregon, United States #794177

I totally agree.What a rip off for a "free trial" .

I called to cancel a week before the trial was due to expire and THAT VERY DAY they charged me for both the eye serum and the face cream for a total of about $170.00! The "customer service representative" said that they "couldn't give it away for free". Isn't that what a "free trial" is all about? Now I have to spend my time and money to send the bottles back to them and get a tracking number so that I can make sure they credit my account within 3-5 business days.

We'll see. Am mailing all products back in tomorrow's mail.

Thanks for the "free trial" hydroderm!

:( I cancelled my order after receiving the confirmation e-mail that stated I have to pay the full price about in two weeks, or send it back, which is around & 73.00 plus shipping and handling,and tax. So no such a thing is trial if you have to pay the full price. :x