Hydroderm - No products received from this company even though they have taken £369 from my bank account
I saw an advert on Facebook for free samples of skin care.The advert had pictures of well known products ie Estée Lauder,Clinique,Clarins and others.I paid £3:95 postage and clicked on agree terms and conditions.They have been on my card details on 5 separate occasions to remove the above amount of money.My bank could do nothing ,but said contact them and ask for refund below is returned e.mail.You cannot get in touch with them they are "California"based or so their we page says.When you look into this this scam for want of a better word has been going on since at 2007.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Skin Care Product
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "I am a chef on my feet all day , I shower twice a day , I have never suffered with smelly feet but my sketchers black mesh slip on..."
- "i got band after i hit a cheater and sent ticket in to kixeye and i spent money on my game every time. just makes me sick you report a..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."