Hydroderm - No products received from this company even though they have taken £369 from my bank account
I saw an advert on Facebook for free samples of skin care.The advert had pictures of well known products ie Estée Lauder,Clinique,Clarins and others.I paid £3:95 postage and clicked on agree terms and conditions.They have been on my card details on 5 separate occasions to remove the above amount of money.My bank could do nothing ,but said contact them and ask for refund below is returned e.mail.You cannot get in touch with them they are "California"based or so their we page says.When you look into this this scam for want of a better word has been going on since at 2007.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Skin Care Product
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "i got band after i hit a cheater and sent ticket in to kixeye and i spent money on my game every time. just makes me sick you report a..."
- "I am a chef on my feet all day , I shower twice a day , I have never suffered with smelly feet but my sketchers black mesh slip on..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."