Hydroderm - Not happy

96 of 370 Hydroderm reviews

I have just discovered I have $139.36 taken from my account that I didn't/don't remember authorising. How on earth do I stop it?

I wondered where the stuff was coming from and now I know.

I think it is a scam. Why on earth do I need to write a hundred words before the Is can be submitted?

The whole thing is a ***. So I shall just keep typing until I have one hundred words. Is this place mad? Do well another 20 to go. I will get in touch with my bank and see if I can have it stopped.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Being robbed no receipt
    • Overcharged
    • Money taken without permision

Reason of review:
I don't want this anymore. I can't afford it
Preferred solution:
Cancel order please
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hydroderm Original Age-Defying Wrinkle Serum
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #712014 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hydroderm? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
96 of 370 Hydroderm reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 03 #1105354

Yes i hear you...i just had $167 taken from my account without notice

Oct 13, 2015 #1047472

Read below, clearly you were to worried about turning back the clock on your age then actually reading before you give anyone your credit card. This company is not going to rish going out of business for nothing.
Terms & Conditions (Try It Before You Buy It)
By clicking "Try It Before You Buy It" you agree to be enrolled in the 30 DAY TRIAL of Hydroderm's BodyShape Skin Toning Lotion, at the discounted trial price of $39.95, a 33% discount off the retail price of $60.00. At the time you place your order, you will only be charged a non-refundable Shipping & Handling charge of $6.95. We want you to have ample time to begin enjoying the benefits of the product, so you have 30 days from the order date to try it. After the trial expires, you will receive free enrollment in the Hydroderm Rewards Program and agree that your card will be charged $39.95 for the trial, and $39.95 every 60 days from your initial purchase until you cancel, which you may do at any time with a toll-free call to our Customer Care Center. As a Hydroderm Rewards member you will receive a fresh supply of Hydroderm BodyShape Skin Toning Lotion every 60 days from your original ship date, at the same 33% discount, FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING on ALL future orders, and additional discounts on other Hydroderm products. CA residents will be charged sales tax.
We take great pride in the amazing benefits of using Hydroderm regularly-softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. If, however, you are not
... Show more

Jan 20 #1098200

I am not happy. I want this cancelled. I have over $400 charged on my visa. Please remove me from this.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.