Qualicum Beach, British Columbia

Ordered free sample from Costco pharmacy,paid for shipping & got charged $1.95 shipping& $119.29 for the product . Also got Loveeyeserum & was charged another $1.95 shipping & 112.66 for a total of$235.85 .

I am very upset . Thought I was dealing with reputable co but got scammed Can,t trust anybody anymore . I am a old lady on a fixed income & can,t afford that kind of money for cosmetics . I am going to have to close that account .

My husband is going to take my cards away from me if it ever happens again but fool me once , shame on you fool me twice shame on me . I,ve learned my lesson .

Don,t trust anyone . scooter999@shaw.ca

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Hydroderm. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hydroderm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hydroderm and hydroderm serum free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments