They send me the "free trial" , charge me for it and continúe send it me and charging me over and over again, I call and the solution for them is that I need to send it back, but just the last product that they sent me, the other one they charge and I never used it. Not very happy, they used Costco as free trial, and is an scam, I call Costco and they never give free trial, I call My credit card, and in order to get My money back, I need a new one, in conclusión I need to pay to return the last product they send me and pay for the one they send me as a "free trial"

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam product and being scammed on my visa. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of hydroderm serum free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Hydroderm needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hydroderm serum free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hydroderm.

Comments