Offered trial and two months in a row took money from my account, they need to stop befor e i file fraud charges.Haven t even openeand want tknow wherto get them to stop mailing ther *** to me.

Now this reveiw want me to offer at least 100 words I want hydroderm to stop and give me back what they took.

this is a scam and it has to be ilegal.why do ythey offer asomething for free and than start stealing monewey I will go to bank to morroe r and make sure theu do not get another cent Im pissed and who the heck do they think they can just rip people off and nothing happens.

This person wrote the review because of "no one asked for continued product and no one said they would be going into my bank without asking, bullshit." at Hydroderm. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $269 and wants Hydroderm to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was them lying and stealing my money, offered free sample not asking if i wanted product, charges without me knowing no refund and having no way to contact supplier. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hydroderm and hydroderm free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments