If you got suckered into the 'free sample' or what sounded like it in Canada, and then discovered you are now on a monthly/recurring charge.Best thing you can do is call 1-800-217-7169, ask that they cancel your 'subscription' and that you will return the product you received within the last 30 days for a refund on that.

(so if you realize the second month - unfortunately, you may be out of luck for the first month refund). Make sure they give you an RMA for the return product (it is a 17 digit number - make sure you double/triple check with the person on the phone!) Ensure you write down the person you were speaking to - so you remember (just in case!!) To return things you must have an RMA that is written on the box - and the return address is: Hydroderm Return Dept, P.O. Box 500 North York ON M3J 0J8. Send it registered so they have to sign for it AND you can track it.

I was lucky - I had the disputes dept at Scotiabank Visa help me - he did most of the talking with them, i think to help me keep my cool...i would have had a few choice words....

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Hydroderm. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hydroderm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hydroderm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The number to call to return product or refund is (818) 788-4844 and speak with Kim.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1214960

I stupidly order this free sample today two hours ago and after seeing all those fraud, scam reviews a called 1-800-217-7169 to cancel my oder and they told me that they did canceled the order and there will be no product send and no payment done. Is this good enough or should I report this to my bank?

Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada #1206875

Yep don't have a clue how I got into this at all!!

I too had to call my TD visa to get a full refund.

This is indeed a BIG SCAM!!

Oakville, Ontario, Canada #1191611

Were you able to get a refund?was that address correct?

I got the same address and looked it up, it wasn't showing exact place.

I searched it and they showed me P.O BOX 500, PRO Steeles West, North York, ON M3J 0J8.I was wondering if the address you stated went there okay and got a refund.

I , Also, Have been charge 120,58 for a product i havent ordered .It was suppose to be a free sample only shipping to pay.

To me it s not a serum.

Mostly water.What a rip off!

Dianel, Quebec

Thank you for your report.I too, stupidly asked for a free sample ...

but was charged $113 for one product and $120 for the other only 18 days later.

I just called them and will watch to make sure that the charges are refunded during the next five days.I did not give them permission to charge my VISA and I will also watch to make sure they don't send any other products to me.