Albury, New South Wales

When I went into my account tonight I noticed a payment to Sysbint

Lovely eyes serum.for $160.45 on further investigation there was deductions of $8.87 (7/12/2015) $9.21 (9/12/15) also another deduction of for $161.42 for SysbinT"Hydroderm"

At no time did I authorise the deduction of those larger amounts amounts from my account .

I am in my 70's and on a fixed income !No way could I afford to pay that amount of money. I may have agreed to try a sample and gave my bank account details to cover postage, but that was all. I don't remember even receiving the sample but I'm not sure Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Hydroderm. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hydroderm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hydroderm hydroderm triple effects eye serum for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada #1336967

I just called the 1-800 # listed below and they are going to cancel my account and refund something like $90 of the $138 I was charged, but I can keep the product.

Do be sure to call, or you will continue to receive this stuff on a monthly basis.

Duncan, British Columbia, Canada #1320487

I ordered the samples.I would like to cancel my account immediately.

I will not accept any further shipments from you. THIS IS JUST A FAST WAY FOR YOU TO MAKE MONEY.

NO PRODUCT IS WORTH WHAT YOU ARE ASKING.PLEASE ADVISE ME OF CANCELLATION.

Nelson, British Columbia, Canada #1298739

I to signed up for the "sample" and then my account was charged for $120.83 (CAD) & $114.10 (CAD)

this is false advertising and I do not like the assumption of future orders when I haven't even had time to try out the product.

Change your ways!

Lions Head, Ontario, Canada #1282096

DO THEY GIVE BACK YOUR REFUND??? THATS MY MAIN CONCERN I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THAT BIG AMONT OF 120.38 THIS IS REDICULAS...

to STACY #1368034

They do not refund you, they always will offer another product at a reduced price until you actually get angry and scream at them!!I was given a partial refund of $62 for the month I called to cancel but no refunding for the 5minths they charged me hundreds and hundreds of dollars!!

These sample dupes are just that.....

a dupe to get your credit card info!

Nowhere did they state the Monthly fee if you don't cancel in 14 days when they offer a 30 day sample!!It's Ridiculous!!!

Banks should be catching on to these schemes and helping the consumer to not be fraudulently charged for these Cream companies that suck you in to a negative experience and major loss of money!!!

Lions Head, Ontario, Canada #1282093

THESE PEOPLE HUNG UP ON ME !!!

iM TRYING TO GET MY REFUND BACK AND HUNG UP ON ME THEN I TRYED TO CALL BACK AND THE MACHINE PICKS UP WHAT THE *** IS GOING ON HERE *** ***** SCAMS****** *** ME OFF***********

Lions Head, Ontario, Canada #1282085

is there a phone number for this place its on my checking account under SYSBINT???? They took out an un authorized amount of $120.00

**************PHONE NUMBER PLEASE*******************

to STACY #1368036

They all seem to be connected as the phone numbers take you to another agent of the Same *** company!!

Here are some numbers I have called: 1-705-852-2280, 1-705-852-1833 and I'm sure there are more numbers of the same companies just different last digits!!

This has become such a despicable scam I am Furious'!

You have to be stern and make them tell you the name of they're COMPANY!!! You have to give your phone number and name or email first!!

FYI TO EVERYONE!!!

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1280393

bonjour

je suis de Montréal et j'aimerais bien que quelqu'un de votre compagnie entre en contact avec moi immédiatement et en Français , merci Suzanne gouin

gouinsue@hotmail.com

Keswick, New Brunswick, Canada #1279307

This just happened to me also!!!!! They are thieves!!!!!!