Albury, New South Wales

When I went into my account tonight I noticed a payment to Sysbint

Lovely eyes serum.for $160.45 on further investigation there was deductions of $8.87 (7/12/2015) $9.21 (9/12/15) also another deduction of for $161.42 for SysbinT"Hydroderm"

At no time did I authorise the deduction of those larger amounts amounts from my account .

I am in my 70's and on a fixed income !No way could I afford to pay that amount of money. I may have agreed to try a sample and gave my bank account details to cover postage, but that was all. I don't remember even receiving the sample but I'm not sure Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Hydroderm. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hydroderm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hydroderm hydroderm triple effects eye serum for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada #1239347

I just called to cancel the automatic shipment on these products.I have to receive the bottles first then call to cancel within 14 days then ship the bottles back to the address they came from.

What a joke!!! The number to call is 1-800-218-0465. Website ibuyeyeserum.com. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on terms, you will find the auto shipment info there.

The merchants on my credit card are sysbint and hydroderm.

Hope this helps someone!I hope it works for me too

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1234468

The same thing happened to me.I called the Company but was put on hold for long periods of time...no one answered so I hung up, Now I am dealing with my credit card comapany.

I will get these two charges removed ASAP.

Please do the same.this is illegal.

Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada #1183617

The exact same thing happened to me!!Im usually really careful about things I order online, and did think these were samples as well.

But when i received them I glanced at the receipt but don't remember seeing anything out of the ordinary that is until I got my visa statement!!I suppose there isnt anything that can be done about this??

This is exactly what happenend with me, I did not do any more order. What shall I do to stop withdraw this amount from my bank??? Please help me