Port Coquitlam, British Columbia

This was the email I sent to their "contact" which came back as not delivered ("recipient not found" of course!!). And obviously their 1-800 # does not work either.

I thought I was getting free samples from COSTCO and I was just paying postage. However when I checked my account online, I have two pending transactions in my credit card statement from ibuyeyeserum.com and LHD*LoveHydroDerm.

I was surprised to learn that you are charging me $118.27 USD and $111.70 USD on my card.

I can't even use this product as it burns my skin and irritates my eyes. Now, I learned from all the bad reviews you have in the internet, that you are planning to keep on sending me this product that I do not like????

Please let me know ASAP how I get these transactions reversed and how do I get my money back.

I do not want your product and I want my money back. This is a FRAUD!!! and I stupidly fell for it!!

Review about: Hydrodern Free Trial.

I didn't like: Money charged to my visa without my permission, Money taken without authority, Charges, Not worth the money.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Misleading information and unauthorized charges to my account / $230
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.