This was the email I sent to their "contact" which came back as not delivered ("recipient not found" of course!!). And obviously their 1-800 # does not work either.
I thought I was getting free samples from COSTCO and I was just paying postage. However when I checked my account online, I have two pending transactions in my credit card statement from ibuyeyeserum.com and LHD*LoveHydroDerm.
I was surprised to learn that you are charging me $118.27 USD and $111.70 USD on my card.
I can't even use this product as it burns my skin and irritates my eyes. Now, I learned from all the bad reviews you have in the internet, that you are planning to keep on sending me this product that I do not like????
Please let me know ASAP how I get these transactions reversed and how do I get my money back.
I do not want your product and I want my money back. This is a FRAUD!!! and I stupidly fell for it!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Money charged to my visa without my permission
- Money taken without authority
- Not worth the money
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "1. I bought a sample of Hydroderm"""offre d essai""". 4,75 euros with my crédit card. 2 but I saw that a second Time 84,75 euros taken off at my..."
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Good afternoon, I spoke with a customer service representative from your Chicago, Ill. USA Call Center today, regarding a problem My wife and I had with a 300g bag of Green..."
- "Bought these boots at end of last season along with my daughter who also bought one of your boots. I Wore them a couple of times last year and..."
- "I'm done buying any sort of pants from Dynamite. Their dress pants usually only last a month (I rarely wash them and if I do its in cold water, hang..."