This was the email I sent to their "contact" which came back as not delivered ("recipient not found" of course!!). And obviously their 1-800 # does not work either.

I thought I was getting free samples from COSTCO and I was just paying postage. However when I checked my account online, I have two pending transactions in my credit card statement from ibuyeyeserum.com and LHD*LoveHydroDerm.

I was surprised to learn that you are charging me $118.27 USD and $111.70 USD on my card.

I can't even use this product as it burns my skin and irritates my eyes. Now, I learned from all the bad reviews you have in the internet, that you are planning to keep on sending me this product that I do not like????

Please let me know ASAP how I get these transactions reversed and how do I get my money back.

I do not want your product and I want my money back. This is a FRAUD!!! and I stupidly fell for it!!

This reviewer shared experience about "misleading information and unauthorized charges to my account" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $230. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hydroderm and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hydroderm triple effects eye serum from Hydroderm was money charged to my visa without my permission, money taken without authority and charges Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hydroderm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Hydroderm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments