Hydroderm - This is a FRAUD

This was the email I sent to their "contact" which came back as not delivered ("recipient not found" of course!!). And obviously their 1-800 # does not work either.

I thought I was getting free samples from COSTCO and I was just paying postage. However when I checked my account online, I have two pending transactions in my credit card statement from ibuyeyeserum.com and LHD*LoveHydroDerm.

I was surprised to learn that you are charging me $118.27 USD and $111.70 USD on my card.

I can't even use this product as it burns my skin and irritates my eyes. Now, I learned from all the bad reviews you have in the internet, that you are planning to keep on sending me this product that I do not like????

Please let me know ASAP how I get these transactions reversed and how do I get my money back.

I do not want your product and I want my money back. This is a FRAUD!!! and I stupidly fell for it!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Money charged to my visa without my permission
    • Money taken without authority
    • Charges
    • Not worth the money

Reason of review:
Misleading information and unauthorized charges to my account
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hydrodern Free Trial
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #870067

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hydroderm? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hydroderm. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hydroderm.
Filing a new complaint about