Stealing money from accounts as I was not informed they would take ANYTHING from my account OTHER that the shipping for the trial...

Next month I had almost $300 missing from my account.Overstocking fees thru the roof. The rudest and most unhelpful service I have EVER encountered in my 50 years. I will tell everyone I know about this pathetic product and its unethical company. I am stunned Costco would support this discusting excuse for a company by letting them use Costcos name in the email.

Never been so frustrated and worn down. Stay away from this horrible product and company HYDRODERM!!!!!!!. I have been scammed and wish I had looked up the reviews.

Shame on Arlene!!Buy nothing from an EMail offer!!

Review about: Hydroderm Cosmetics Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Dealing with anyone or any product from this company.

Comments

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1335324

I also got their information from COSCO‘s website.I was attractive by the big promotion that I just paid a few dollors and get some products although I'm not familiar with this brand.

One month later, when I received my bill, I found that totally I paid $389 to this horrible company.It's a fraud!

Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada #1335296

It is a terrible company, terrible management. They stole my money from my account too. I feel angry.