Kapuskasing, Ontario

I only wanted to try out this product because I thought it would work for me but it hasn't its been a month now and there is absolutely no results at all & I DO WANT MY MONEY RETURNED for the 8002180465EYESE 607108906634 84.95 & SYSBINT*HYDRODE 607107815295 89.95 as of March 12 2016. I will send the products back and i do want a full refund I did not agree to have these product sent to me every month but only wanted to try out this product cause it looked like it would work. Please & Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hydroderm age defying wrinkle serum from Hydroderm. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $235 and wants Hydroderm to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product hasnt worked for me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hydroderm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Santa Monica, California, United States #1348992

I would like the Canadian telephone number to call in order to cancel the order that keeps arriving each month. I did NOT order this and it NEEDS to STOP and i need to STOP paying for it. Please someone post where to call

Sorel, Quebec, Canada #1286705

je sais que j ecris pour rien mais je vais le faire pareil vous etes des voleurs vous m avez envoyer les produits en novembre que j ai utilise et paye par la suite vous m avez envoyez 4 boites du produit que je n ais pas commander vous m avez charger sur ma carte et que moi j ai remis a la boite au lettre comme m a dit de faire les gens au bureau poste vu que la boite n etait pas ouverte et vous m avez facture les produits et c vous qui les avez vous etes des voleurs je suis vraiments decu jamais plus je me ferais avoir par vous JAMAIS

Acton, Ontario, Canada #1228635

That means me too, I don't want or need this product. I would appreciate my money back of a 115.13 for Sysbint eyeseru and also would like my money back for 121.90 for your Sysbint Hydrode. This is not good business

J.epema@outlook.com

Beauceville, Quebec, Canada #1213578

My email is joan53@globetrotter.net. I want a full refund of 121.60$ that you charge on my visa. I didn't buy this product, I don't need to.

Beauceville, Quebec, Canada #1213575

I don't want and need this product. I want to be refund 121.60$

that you charde on my visa.

Please cancel this you have charged me twice once in March 21 Point of Sale - Visa Debit INTL VISA DEB RETAIL PURCHASE SYSBINT*HYDRODE 607906183499 89.95 USD @ 1.336965 $120.26 and again in April I haven't received any of these I want my money back asap I have already the bank on fraud charges.

April 25, 2016 Point of Sale - Visa Debit INTL VISA DEB RETAIL PURCHASE SYSBINT*HYDRODE 611406626405 99.90 USD @ 1.308008 $130.67

Please cancel this product. I do not want charges on my Visa card please.

I have NOT received the product that I have been charged for.

I have obviously not understood what a free sample entails. Please accept my appologies for this inconvienance.

Visa Black 4544 9701 0575 3593.

PLEASE, PLEASE CANCEL IMMEDIATLY

SYSBINT*LOVEHTDERM

080-508-0774 CA

montant 89.95$ Taux (american) 122,61$ (canadian) date of transaction 24-march-2016 Respectfully' Simone Brissette

to Anonymous Cowansville, Quebec, Canada #1153448

I call two times to cancel and nothing happened, they still take money on my card but I have no product...Help me...

to SYLVIE COUTURE Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1294484

Can you share the contact number you called two times please.