Ordered trial offer for approx.$6.00.

They charged my credit card for 2 months supply of close to $500.00. US and will only refund 1 month., HUGH. HUGH. SCAM.

I have not used product and would NOT RECOMMEND. I am a senior on a fixed income and cannot afford this kind of extra charges. Did not know about the charge until I received my statement and both were on the same statement. Even my bank cannot believe this and I am not the first one my bank has heard this from.

So PEOPLE.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of hydroderm eye serum from Hydroderm. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Hydroderm to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was charges, did not like the fact it was to be free and it wasn, charges with me knowing and charges without me knowing no refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hydroderm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments