I ordered "trial" bottles of wrinkle cream & eye serum on 15 June.Arrived 23 June.

Didn't like product and, stupidly, didn't read fine, wee, miniature print saying I'd (after receiving trial) be billed AUD$109.95 + $8.95 p&h for eyes & AUD$114.95 + same p&h for wrinkles and billed monthly thereafter. On 20 July another wrinkle cream arrived (no eyes) & I immediately rang customer service (in USA) to stop everything. Then spent over $30 returning wrinkle cream to, this time, the UK. THEN I got my credit card bill today, 30 July, barely one and a half months after initial trial order.

Wow what a shock. Firstly the online order page clearly states a charge of AUD but my bill is all in USD so my $109.95+$8.95 post & handling for eyes now appears on my bill as USD$118.44 and I am debited $160.77!! Same for wrinkles, USD $123.44 billed to me as $167.56. Not only that but have also been charged (monthly shipping/billing cycle remember) for wrinkles again on 8 July ($171.68) and then AGAIN on 16 July ($172.62) and once for eyes on 16 July ($165.62).

Wow, that's over $650 to date and we're barely 6 weeks in!! Customer service advised I have to pay for original trial which should have totalled AUD$251.80 but ended up $328.33 and that they would credit remainder (will they??) HOWEVER flatly refused to acknowledge that the Australian order page is in AUD and didn't want me to email them a copy of said page. Not happy.To complain further I'd have to FAX their 'corporate' department (when I said I didn't have fax they suggested going to my bank & asking to use theirs!!) and refused to supply email or phone contact. These guys must be breaking all sorts of consumer laws but don't give a toss and just keep you running around ordering in Australia, shipping from Switzerland, complaining to America and returning goods to England.

Give me a break - they are out & out shonky. Oh, and by the way, I think their product sucks & had me in a rash & breaking out in no time.

Toxic!Don't touch them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. sparedog stated that there is a room for improvement of scam advertising. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not reputable." of hydroderm shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Hydroderm needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hydroderm shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hydroderm.

Had an Experience with Hydroderm?

Comments